Citizens Advice Sedgemoor
The Citizens Advice service offers practical, up-to-date information and advice on a wide range of topics, including; debt, benefits, housing, legal, discrimination, employment, immigration, consumer and other problems.
Our advice is available to everyone regardless of race, gender, sexuality, age, nationality, disability or religion.
How can we help?
Get advice online from Citizens Advice
Our local services
Bridgwater Advice Centre
Cannington One Stop Shop
Nether Stowey One Stop Shop
Advice by phone
Adviceline 03444 88 9623
Advice by email
Fill in our contact form
More about us
• We are funded by Somerset County Council, Sedgemoor District Council, Town and Parish Councils and donations from members of the public and also through various projects
• We offer independent, free, confidential and impartial advice
• We cover the district of Sedgemoor
• The service can be accessed by e-mail, phone, letter or in person through our main drop-in or at outreach
• The service operates with a small team of paid staff and is reliant on a large number of volunteers