The Citizens Advice service offers practical, up-to-date information and advice on a wide range of topics, including; debt, benefits, housing, legal, discrimination, employment, immigration, consumer and other problems.
Our advice is available to everyone regardless of race, gender, sexuality, age, nationality, disability or religion.
- Registered Charity number: 1041082
- Company Limited by Guarantee number: 2947532
- We are funded by Somerset County Council, Sedgemoor District Council, Town and Parish Councils and donations from members of the public and also through various projects
- We offer independent, free, confidential and impartial advice
- We cover the district of Sedgemoor
- The service can be accessed by e-mail, phone, letter or in person through our main drop-in or at outreach
- The service operates with a small team of paid staff and is reliant on a large number of volunteers
Annual General Meeting
Download a copy of our AGM Report for 2013-2014 please Click here